Monday, April 17, 2017

Week 24 - Sickness...again (4/10/2017)

So as for this week...I got sick again. A little stomach bug that just killed me insane. So we mainly stayed home and didn't go out much. But the one time we did, we ran into a YSA investigator who lives just down the street from us, He was on his dirt bike and was heading off to go ride, but we caught him and he pulled over and talked with us. He told us he wanted to be Baptized!! That was pretty awesome to hear that!! We set up an appointment with him to talk and have one of the final lessons with him. We were able to do that with the help from and RM and it was just spiritually uplifting. We also had a good lesson with another family that is investigating and shared with them the Prince of Peace Initiative (which if you haven't watched it, I highly recommend doing so) and they loved it. We asked if they would like to become members and they said they would love to! Another awesome thing that came out of me being sick!! We also got to talk with the Seminary classes and that was pretty fun! We brought up the new Prince of Peace initiative and how they could make an impact on the world through their sharing on social media. It was pretty astounding how they were willing to share it right then and there to everyone on their social media. It was pretty awesome. Other than all of this cool spiritual stuff there really isn't more for me to say. Being sick sucks though while on the mission, I can tell you that right now lol. I love you all though and sorry that my email is so short and other things like that. And that my English is no good. I'm working on it. Oh another thing speaking of languages, I got to translate yesterday for testimony meeting and that was surely fun. It was a little difficult keeping up with a few people, but I managed to do it none of the less. It was pretty fun. But Have a great week everyone!! I Love you all!!!
Elder Ruesch Sosa

No comments:

Post a Comment