Sunday, May 14, 2017

Week 27 - Tiredness... (5/1/2017)

I think this week has been the most tiring week of being on a mission. There have been days where both me and my companion both fell asleep and have tried to keep the other awake. The only way so far to do that has been to shoot the other... It may sound bad, but I promise, no one was harmed. But to start of this week, I really can't remember much from last Monday... So Tuesday we had a really good day that day. We had a good day and some good contacting!! We contacted a referral and we had a good get to know them talk and shared Moroni 7:45 that talks about Charity. One of my favorite scriptures. We then met with a member family that has a lot of insightful Doctrine insights. Then we had a correlation meeting with Declo 3rd. They gave us a lot of referrals and the goal is to contact them right away. We then had dinner and a really good quick meet with one of our families and then off to another set appointment with a really great family. We taught them what the Book of Mormon is and how it can help us. Then we went to English Class. Wednesday we went to the temple!! We didn't get back into our area till like 9:24 PM. We hauled to get back cause we had interviews after wards and ours was the last. But none of the less we made it. Thursday was another good day. We did some service and then did a quick contact with someone and off to dinner. We then did contacting and to end the night helped out Agustin with his talk for Stake Conference!! Friday went right back into it and helped Agustin again with his talk and wow it was a really powerful talk!! We then did contacting and had dinner. Then after dinner our appointment fell through and we went to contacting again which was good cause we got to meet a new investigator!! Really good meet with them and we then went to meet a Hispanic family that we've been trying to meet with and we finally did!! Saturday we went and just visited with members and tried some contacting again. We had some really good meets with members and then Stake Conference at night. President Bartlett spoke and it was really good. He made a joke at the beginning since we were translating for Stake Conference and he thought I was translating his so he made a remark that would try to get me to translate a hard word, but thankfully I knew it. Sunday stake conference again and the only thing I can remember is the final talk cause I was translating it, when it started talking about Charity!! It was pretty awesome!! We then had a special meeting that night about boundary changes and we lost a lot of really good member families and some of our investigators. :'( It was saddening, but oh well. We then ended the night with a member family for dinner. Cause we didn't have dinner yet. That was my week for you all sorry no photos, but I promise I will have photos to come!! Hope your week is good and I love you all!! Take Care!!!
Love,

Elder Ruesch Sosa

No comments:

Post a Comment