Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Week 44 - The Great Escape (8/28/2017)

So being on the edge of the mission is pretty weird. I am still trying to learn this area cause it is so huge!! And so spread out!!! I will get used to it!! But to start off with our week. So it really wasn't that interesting this week. We've been knocking on a lot of doors here hoping that the dairy workers here will be interested eventually. It's been a real struggle. We did get to see the Eclipse and it was pretty cool. We did find some new investigators that night (Monday) and we feel they are pretty promising. It's really different here in Malta! Like a lot of our work, is kinda slow cause these workers are always working! It's a struggle to get a lesson in with them and most importantly, to feel the spirit. We did have some success later in the week on Wednesday. We got to see a LA family and have lunch with them. They are pretty cool and we had some pretty good food. We tried seeing some other people, but couldn't. We then got to close the night with an investigator. We recapped the Message of the Restoration and helped clear up any gray areas and questions that she had. It was a really touching experience. I'm loving this area, it's a  little out there and right on the Utah border, but I love it! I love you all back home and I hope everything is swell for you in all that you do!!  

Elder Ruesch Sosa

P.S.
I've also been working on some new piano music. For language study, I work double and I play the piano for my companion so he can focus and read. He's been reading some of the chapters of betrayal and dissension in Mosiah. So I wrote up a little something that fits. Sorry, it's too big to send. Love you!!

1-2: Watching the Eclipse
3-4: Mini Elder Marin
5: Strutting the Prep Day Clothes
6: Something I found in the Apartment...







No comments:

Post a Comment