Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Week 45 - Run Down Shoes (9/5/2017)

So this week has been a fun and memorable week. To start of with Monday!! We had exchanges and I had a blast!! It was fun times.

Tuesday we went out and I was with Elder Farr from the other District for the day and we were in Raft River and we found a new person to teach!! It's so awesome!!! We unexchanged and we went about the area trying to contact people. Slowly my shoe started to break...

Wednesday we had District Meeting and it was really good. We came back into Malta and stayed here in Malta trying to get a hold of people. We tracted some houses in Malta and found a LA member and we were able to meet with her and her family and it was a really good experience. We then had dinner at the one little restaurant here in Town called Joy's place. Really good food. We then met with a family and ended the night there.

Thursday was a day of diligence. We tried so many doors to have some open, but no one to be there. It sucked so much, but we pushed onward and tried. We had someone open the door and I started talking to him and there's this AC unit right by me and I'm trying to speak over it. He couldn't hear me so I try again, and he told me he doesn't speak English. I was thinking to myself "I know,that's why I'm speaking Spanish." It was funny! We then had dinner and after dinner had some good contacts in and had another new investigator!! Awesome!!

Friday we had interviews! Got to have an interview with President Bartlett and it went really well. Went on another exchange and back to Declo! It was weird being back in Declo. It was really weird. We saw some people or at least tried and it was good. 

Saturday we tried seeing some people in the morning and had some success there with return appointments and things like that. We did some service for a member and she offered us some lunch and she fed us left over steak! It was really good! We then did some tracting at a bypass road and met some people then re-exchanged and I was back in Raft River. We tried some people before we had dinner come and pick us up and take us to their house. We had dinner and it was really good and we then went to go meet with the Millers. They were behind on some of their work so we jumped right in and helped them! It was fun digging through the garbage. We helped them and my shoe broke.... It sucked.... But it was well worth it!! 

Sunday we had church and it was really good. Fast and testimony meeting is always great!! We then did our studies after church and tried some people before we went to go meet dinner. We had dinner pick us up and we went to Utah!! Since our area is a little bit into Utah we had dinner in Utah!! We visited some people over that way and it was really great getting to know some of the people there. 

Monday since we had to proselyte we had some good times! We met with one of our investigators and set a baptismal date and he is excited for it! It's pretty awesome!! But after we had dinner had to make a drive to Boise and we got there at 9:15. Long drive! I made it though from one corner of the mission to the next!! Then made the drive back this Morning!! 

Well I love you all and I hope your week is going great so far!! I love you all and Miss you all!! Take Care!!
Elder Ruesch Sosa

1. District Activity
2. District

3-4. My old shoes





No comments:

Post a Comment