Monday, November 13, 2017

Week 55 - Spanish Grind (11/13/2017)

Elder Farr and I
​So this has been a pretty good week this week as we had transfers. I did get transferred out of Malta and I am now in Rupert. Didn't go to far and the crazy thing is, I'm still in the same Zone. I may be in this Zone for quite a long time. Pretty crazy, but I know the Lord needs me here. So last week was pretty fun as we got to visit with some families in Elba and got ourselves introduced to some non-members.

Elder Farr and I
Tuesday we had a good day as we went and visited some families in Malta before heading over to Raft River for the night. Had a lot of good visits and set some returns for service and teaching. We went to Raft River and had a really good time out there. We had some wonderful teaching as we taught CPR to a progressing family called the Lopez family. They are amazing and have been progressing so well! We then visited with another family after that and taught the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It was pretty incredible. Then that night, we got the call about transfers and that I will be going to Rupert to be with Elder Farr. Pretty sad to leave Malta, but I know that I must be needed in Rupert.

Saulito and I
Wednesday we went and did some service and had a good time. It was pretty cold outside, but it was alright once we got moving around. We then changed and went to Seminary so I can start saying goodbye to some of the youth. Apparently I picked a good time to go cause they were having a missionary lesson. Was able to bare testimony of missionary work specific to Jacob Chapter 5 in the Book of Mormon. We were asked to come back and talk with the next class about the same thing. We went and I said a few more goodbyes, then back to Seminary, then I went and started packing. Said some more goodbyes and then went up to Elba. Said goodbye up there to some people and then went on some visits.
Snow on the Mtns
Transfer day!! Got ready and all packed. Had lunch then made our way to the apartment where I'll be staying and dropped off all my stuff. Then made our way to Twin for transfers. Got there and it was awesome seeing a whole bunch of familiar faces!! It was pretty exciting!! Got Elder Farr and made our way back down to Rupert. Rained pretty hard that night as we went out proselyting, but it was all good!! Enjoyed the night and had some pretty good visits!

Friday and Saturday, was a lot of getting introduced to people and correlation meetings. We cover the entire Stake of Rupert in Spanish which is really nice. I miss just covering all Spanish. I love it so far and I'm excited to be here in Rupert. 

Sunday was a pretty good day! We hit up every sacrament meeting that we cover and we were exhausted. It was pretty cool. We then just went right to work trying everyone and anyone. Had some good visits and a lot of return appointments set up for this week. Pretty awesome. I really don't have any more to say. It's crazy.

Well I hope you all have a great week and enjoy life!! I love you all and miss you all!!! Enjoy!!
Elder Ruesch Sosa

Playing the piano in the Malta Apartment

No comments:

Post a Comment