Monday, February 27, 2017

Week 18 - The Move... (2/27/2017)

Well today we found out about transfers and drum roll please.......... I'm being transferred to Declo. A small town and possibly a Spanglish area for me but, who knows. I'm looking forward to the change from the big city to a small little town like Apple Valley!! Lol. I'm going from one side of the mission to the other. This will be fun. Well as for my last week in Boise, we did a lot of work here. We got in to see a few referrals and will be handing off a few to some English missionaries. But we got to keep one referral which was nice! We are planning to meet with him again and he was really interested in the Book of Mormon so that is what we started off with. As well for this week we got to build a lot of member trust and help members build up their testimonies. We had a really good lesson with a single sister who is investigating the Church and we retaught the lessons and we just taught the Plan of Salvation with her and she was really receptive about it. She really loved the aspect of how families can be eternal and then what the scriptures had to say about Christ. Especially in Alma 7:11-13. That scripture is one of my favorites and it will be for a very long time. Just cause we primarily did contacts this week, I really don't have a lot to write. I think I'm getting a little sick ending this transfer, but I'm being precautious so I don't get others sick. We have seen a lot of success here and I'm sad that I have to leave. Boise will be my home and I hope to return soon. I don't care how I return, but I hope I do return. It's been a really great three transfers here. I really don't have much to say other than that. Just a lot of contacting as missionaries know haha. Well I love you all and I look forward to seeing you all in two years when I return. Sigue Fuerte familia y amigos!! TE AMO MUCHO
Con amor,

Elder Ruesch Sosa

No comments:

Post a Comment