Thursday, March 16, 2017

Week 20 - LOVE LOVE LOVE (03/13/2017)

Note from Dad: Elder Ruesch wrote a lot of his email in Spanish so I added my English translation in parentheses).

So I've been experiencing brain difficulties so bear with me in this email. Hay veces que no puede recordar cosas en (There are times when I can't remember things in) English so Spanish just comes in to save the day. So...sorry. Well to start off this week we have had a lot of success in the area. Aside from my brain not wanting to trabajar en Ingles, esto es todo (work in English, that is all). We had a lesson with one of our most promising investigators que se llama Augustina Gularte. She has been a golden investigator and she is the reason why her father is a member. But anyways, she received an answer to the Libro de Mormón y que es verdadero (that it is true)!! She totally felt the spirit which is amazing!! She has a fecha de bautismo este mes (baptismal date this month) on the 25th!! She has been progressing the most en nuestro (our) area. Es fantástico (It's fantastic)!! As well we've had a lot of good visits with members and getting member support to venir con nosotros a visitar familias que estamos ensenando (come with us to visit families that we are teaching). The five wards we cover are really awesome at ayudarnos cuando necesitamos esto (helping us with this). To start off on P-Day we went and had a zone P-Day cause those are allowed once per month and we played volleyball which was really fun! I'm excited for Wednesday for Zone Conference. Vamos a jugar (We are going to play) volleyball then. Also, cosas secretas (secret things). Shhh... But yea. We've been doing a lot of visits con miembros de los barrios y también con servicio (with members of the Wards and also service). (I'm really hating my brain at the moment so sorry) We've been working muy duro aqui (very hard here) and it's really paying off. We've had a lot of good visits, a lot of good food, and just pure member love and support! This area is really awesome!! Just no one get any crazy ideas para visitarme (by visiting me). Yo quiero a enfoquarme aquí en mi misión (I want to keep focused on my mission). This week has just been very spiritually uplifting and creative. I've learned a few more songs and I rewrote a song that is not approved for missionaries, but with my version, it should be. I don't have the lyrics recorded pero yo tengo la cancion en video (but I have the song on video). So it will be sent and uploaded here. Hopefully. But I love you all and I hope you are all doing great at home. Just want to close with a spiritual thought from my readings. In Helaman 13:18-19 and 3 Nefi 13:20-21 and Helaman reads "And it shall come to pass, saith the Lord of Hosts, yea, our great and true God, that whoso shall hide up treasures in the earth shall find them again no more, because of the great curse of the land, save he be a righteous man and shall hide it up onto the Lord. 19 For I will, saith the Lord, that they shall hide up their treasures unto me; and cursed be they who hide not up their treasures unto me; for none hideth up their treasures  unto me save it be the righteous; and he that hideth not up his treasures unto me, cursed is he, and also the treasure, and none shall redeem it because of the curse of the land." Y 3 Nefi leemos, " But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through not steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also." I know that when we put our talents (treasures) towards our Heavenly Father, El va a bendicirnos (He will bless us). Yo se que esto es verdadera y que El tiene amor por todo de nosotros (I know that this is true and that He loves all of us). Te amo muchissimo a ustedes (I love you very much)!! Tiene un bien Semana (Have a great week)!!
Elder Ruesch Sosa
Zone Conference on Wednesday

Zone Conference on Wednesday

The Rupert Zone was victorious in Volleyball!
Chillin after the win.
Where's Waldo (I mean Jeffrey)?
Do you see him?

No comments:

Post a Comment