Monday, March 19, 2018

Week 71 - The Epistle of Elder Ruesch Chapter 2 (3/5/2018)

A breakfast we got this week
from our Ward Mission Leader

So this week has been a very good and interesting week. I made it alive and that's all that matters to me. There has been a lot of craziness that went down and I don't know where to begin. So I guess to start off with the craziness.

Something we decided to do...
bad decision
So we helped some Elders move out of their house and guess where.... On our floor! So yet again we have Elders living on our floor. But this time, they literally have all of their stuff. It's pretty crowded now in our house. It'll be a fun few months... Transfers next week and I'm kinda confused, but I got the feeling that I'll be staying. We'll find out though. The rest of the craziness started at Zone Conference. It was really cool, but I felt like it was really long. A lot of questions asked and a lot of answers given. Everything seemed so self explanatory, but I guess not. Oh well the life of a missionary. We also got to help out our Ward Mission Leader with flooring his house. We did a lot of moving around in his house trying to put floorboards in and then get the actual flooring in. We didn't get to cause we had other things pop up. 


 A sticker I got and put on my tag
Now on to the Spiritual side of things. We did go on exchanges and I stayed here in Rupert. We had a lot of good things that came from it. We were able to meet with some of the people that we haven't been able to meet with for awhile. It was really awesome to be able to meet with a lot of these families. The only thing that was bad was that I had to be on my own. The Elder I was with is an English speaking missionary so I was on my own for literally everything. It was good. It really taught me to rely on the Spirit a lot. The same day we helped out our Ward Mission Leader with his flooring, we gave one of the Sister Missionaries in our Stake a blessing. It was a really cool experience and the Spirit was so strong!! I'm loving it here in the mission and there is nothing that I can really complain about. It's amazing how much the Lord has taught me this far in my mission. I can't imagine what other things that I will learn. There has been a lot that I can't really put into words it's a little difficult. 

Honestly there has been a lot of good this week and it's been really cool. I honestly can't think of anything else to send home. Today marks 17 months since I've been out. Time is running out, but with what I have left, I'll use it to serve the last stretch of my mission. I love you all and I hope things are great for you all back home!! 

And I Elder Ruesch, closes this Epistle to Family and Friends, whom he loves dearly.

Elder Ruesch Sosa


No comments:

Post a Comment