Tuesday, October 11, 2016

First week MTC - 10/10/2016

Hello friends and family, I'm here comfortably in the MTC and it has been such an amazing experience here!! I'm loving it!! First day here and you know what I did, show up late to class cause I got lost....go figure lol. But I met my companion and he is one of the best guys that I know. He has such an amazing heart and he has the nicest attitude about things, especially when it comes to teaching others about the gospel. While my first two days was a struggle getting into the whole Spanish mode, after that I was doing a lot better and can actually carry on full conversations and think on the fly in Spanish. The whole zone that I was placed in, has been so loving and caring that they made it feel like home and it was the best feeling ever. I honestly felt so much love that it was not comprehendable. Friday night we met our Branch Presidency and they are sooo loving and caring and they teach with the spirit. Just these first few days and I've cried a lot because I have felt the spirit sooo much. I honestly love it here and am excited to get in the field already. I also got the opportunity to serve as the District leader for the district I was assigned to. And man do I love my district. They are some of the nicest people ever and it's just so loving that I can't ever explain it. They are the greatest missionaries I have ever met. Since my time is short on the computer, I will end with saying that I love you all and I miss you guys a lot. I'm hoping to hear back from you next week!!

Con amor,

Elder Ruesch

No comments:

Post a Comment