Monday, October 17, 2016

Second week at MTC


Okay so second week did hit some highs and lows here. I got released as District leader last night which was sad, but I was called be Zone Leader with my companion, Elder Saunders. We have been a really great companionship and I hate to leave him when we head to Boise. We had an investigator drop us which made us really sad and down ,but we've kept our spirits high and we teach by a spirit so incredible that I have never felt before. We've been teaching so well that one of our teacher investigators, accepted the invitation to be baptized (all fake, but still feels great lol). Being here in the MTC has been slow especially in class like I get so bored I start to fall asleep so I end up doodling. My Spanish has gotten a ton better just within the weeks that I have been here that I know can carry on full conversations in Spanish. I love it here, but I'm ready to get into the field. It's tooo long being here. 

 

With regards,

Elder Ruesch
Jeffrey's First District (he was the District Leader). His companion is Elder Saunders.



No comments:

Post a Comment