Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Week 10 - NEW YEAR (1/3/2017)

So the New Year has begun. I welcome all to a new year of 2017. But before I continue, let me share with you how I ended the year. December 31st, 2016 @ 3:00 PM we had the wonderful opportunity of seeing Homero being baptized!!! It was really awesome to witness that and see him be confirmed a member the next day. Elder Sarabia got to baptize him and I apologize for no photos cause I was elsewhere when they were taking the photos. Shame on me, but oh well. While the two of them were changing I had the opportunity to teach the Restoration to anyone who was in attendance. It was really awesome and definitely really spiritual. We we rang in the New Year at 10:30 cause we aren't allowed to stay up with festivities. Well anyways aside from the baptism, this week it was really focused on finding people to teach. We really didn't get any lessons in this week, but we really got to exercise our priesthood this week. On Sunday, we were asked for a lot of blessings to kick off the new year and even yesterday. All which were really powerful in the priesthood. I never felt nothing like it before. Oh and one thing that I mentioned last week, well apparently the apartment wasn't sick....we were poisoned!! Our dinner that we had with the English Elders, on Wednesday sent us a message saying that they had a bug/virus go around in their family all pointing fingers at what they ate and we got the bitter end of it. I wasn't feeling well Wednesday so I was on bed rest that entire day. No throw up which was good, but my body definitely tried to throw up. Other than these things I have no real highlights for the week. We are just hoping for no more sickness to hit us. We can't be sick!! The work must progress. We will be having some changes here soon, but as far as we know, that's it lol. Well anyways, I hope you all have a good year and that things look up for all of you!!


Elder Ruesch

No comments:

Post a Comment