Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Week 13 - Taking Boise (1/23/2017)

Well this week has been really crazy!! We took over Boise...AGAIN! We no longer have Hermana's in the Branch so me and Elder Rust are taking over Boise once more! We will be having a hard time, but it will be worth it. Well as for this week nothing really special happened because things were crazy over here! Having Transfers and taking over the area and having to learn it once more. It's all unbelievable. Well my new companion Elder Rust and I are really excited to take over the area and bring some work to the Spanish Branch!! We are super excited and hopefully can bring the word of Christ to everyone!! Things are pretty good here, right now we have snow again which kinda sucks cause we may be grounded again. But we just want to have our P-Day!! So we may be trapped inside or we'll be going to a closer building to have our activity. I'm slowly picking up the guitar being here on the mission which is pretty cool. It was hard, but it is pretty fun. It was also hard telling the Branch that we don't have Hermana's anymore. Everyone was devastated. But it is just something the mission has decided upon. I can't argue with them at all. It'll be a fun transfer and I've got good vibes about it.Yesterday we got one lesson in and taught the Restoration with an investigator we've been trying to see. We taught him the Restoration and you could definitely feel the spirit in that room. It was amazing. I love how we can teach by the spirit. This work is going to progress big time and I'm looking forward to seeing it. In other news I finally got a new plaque. Hopefully I can get a few more before I lose this one.  But bye everyone and have a good week and enjoy!! 
Elder Ruesch


No comments:

Post a Comment