Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Week 12 - Transfer 3 (1/17/2017)

Well I'm staying another Transfer here in Boise!! My new companion will be Elder Rust! Don't know much about him, but with the weather we are having this week, it'll be a good way to get to know him. Well as for this week we were really bummed out due to Elder Sarabia going home and things like that. Trunkieness levels were pretty high for him this week. We did get to see some Less Actives this week which was nice and hopefully they'll come to church on Sunday this week. As for my week nothing really spectacular happened aside from changes are happening this week. It's still pretty cold here and we were put on Storm alert for this week so that makes me scared. I'm definitely tired of this snow. Well with not much to say I successfully ice skated last week for our district activity which was fun. I didn't get hurt like I thought I would which is nice. Oh another thing this week we got practice for a farewell that Elder Sarabia and one of the other Hermana's were going to perform in sacrament meeting on Sunday. It was pretty awesome. With downtime on my hands I have been reading a lot in the Book of Mormon and one thing that stuck out to me the most this week is how we are all loved by a Heavenly Father and He wants the best for us. He is always there to help and will help us in any matter cause He knows what we need. We may think we may know, but He knows our hearts completely. Study time has been really great for me to realize that and no matter what happens to us here, we are always loved and there is something else planned for us that we can't see. Well as well in some free time that I had, I have written two new songs that hopefully when I come home, will be awesome to hear. I won't explain at all what they are about for it will be a surprise to all. Anyways I love you all and I hope you are all doing well. As for this missionary, I'm doing amazing. Thank you all for the support and I hope your week is well.

Elder Ruesch

No comments:

Post a Comment