Monday, February 26, 2018

Week 68 - Sickness Strikes Back (2/13/2018)

I'm a huge nerd and I died when I saw this
Well, I don't have a lot to say about this week, cause as the title states, sickness struck back. This time though it wasn't me. My companion was sick for the entire week... None of the less, this week was really long for me. But I gained a lot of spiritual insight on the Book of Mormon. It was really good! I definitely know, how much that book alone testifies of Jesus Christ. Every page and every letter points right to him!! 

I also got to work on my drawing skills cause my eyes can only take so much reading. So I drew a lot as well. I'll attach photos at the end of the email. 

When Elder Cooke felt good for an hour, we tried to do some Skype Lessons and Facebook Lessons, but we had no good success there, but we do have tons of appointments set for this week. Yesterday by far was amazing! We went and worked. It snowed which was very weird, but not weird for Idaho, we got to work. We just knocked and testified all day! We had a very good lesson with one of our investigators and we just testified the entire time of the good things that they feel when they go to church, read the Book of Mormon and Bible, and pray to our Heavenly Father. We testified of how all those good feelings that they feel are from Christ. It was just amazing on how much they lit up. It's amazing what the spirit can do!! We got tons of appointments set for this week and it makes us so excited!

Things have been so great this week even though it's been pretty hard to stay active with the sickness. Advice, take vitamin c everybody!! I love you all and I hope you have a great week!! 

Elder Ruesch Sosa

My drawings



No comments:

Post a Comment