Monday, February 12, 2018

Week 66 - Work, Work, Work (1/29/2018)


Well this week has been very quick to say the least of it. We got to go on exchanges and I went back to Malta! It was pretty nice as going back there. We were able to see some of the families that I had grown close to and talk with them again. It was amazing. One in particular was a lesson we had that night with one of those families I had gotten close to. We were teaching them the importance of faith and how it leads to action. We were able to testify to them that we don't need to know everything because our knowledge increases as we go on in life. Before we walked into the lesson we were talking in the car with a member who accompanied us, about extending a baptismal date. As the member and the other Elder discussed, I thought about it and I was like February 24th sounds like a good date. The other Elder never said anything about date. As the lesson went on and it progressed, the Elder pulled out his planner and looked at a  date he had written down. I didn't see it, but when he extended the date, it was the exact date I thought about in the car!! It was awesome!! The Spirit definitely had the two of us on the same page during the entire day. It was amazing!!

For the rest of the week, things flew by. We had crazy things happen like a mysterious referral showing up and ending up being fake, but still led to a teaching opportunity. That was kinda crazy. We had to hand it off though cause it was English speaking. We also went through one of wards entire list looking for Spanish names and every single one that we contacted, could speak English.... It was nice making contact with all of these people, but sad that it isn't our work... As for the rest of our week, we got prepared for Zone Conference!! Now it's official, the entire mission has Smartphones!! It has made things a lot more easier now. It's pretty cool. We got ready for Zone Conference and the training that we had to give, which was pretty simple. It just truly is amazing to finally get these rolling to use. For sure in the future it'll be something amazing. Other than that things have just been a blur here. I did get sick yesterday, but luckily I am feeling much better than I was.


I really don't know what more to say other than I love you all and I hope you have a safe week!! I love you all and miss you all!! Be safe and take care!!

Elder Ruesch Sosa




P.S. Transfers are this week and we don't know what's happening. I've got a feeling that I'm staying though. And so far I have been 100% right on those feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment