Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Week 75 - Homeless in Rupert (4/2/2018)

Picture I found of Jesus
We are getting kicked out of our house today and we have no idea where we are going. So if you're going to send mail, send it to the mission office address. 

Some old relics :'(
But other than that this week was pretty good. I was hardly in our area so I really don't have much to talk about. We went on exchanges with Malta and with Rupert and they were both good exchanges. It was nice to be back in that area. I do miss it truly. We had a really good week, but I don't remember much since it was Conference Weekend and I was too excited for it and not only that I got sick...again... It sucks so much. Luckily now, I'm better, but I still have problems. 

I loved Conference so much and one of the things that I loved the most was one of the talks given Saturday Morning. The speaker spoke about forgiveness and forgiving others. I don't have the exact quote since my journal is packed away, but next week I will deliver. 
Some combined studies

This week was really great and really fun, I just have a bad memory right now as to what happened. I will post pictures and hopefully that will make up for what I did not post. 

Elder Ruesch 
Found this and started thinking of you Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment