Monday, April 16, 2018

Week 77 - Satan Strikes Back (4/16/2018)


Restaurant with Squad
So this week has been a really great week for us. To start off where we left off on Monday, it was pretty cool! We got to go and play golf and I didn't do too bad. Elder Cooke is a good trainer at getting me to play well. We then bowled and I made a good comeback to take second place. We then played some soccer and wow I was impressed I can still play. I guess I am not that much out of shape lol.

Going to a more spiritual side note, on Tuesday we had Zone Conference and it was amazing!! We had a lot of good training's on Ministering and how we can better serve others and our companions. It was a lot of good things that proceeded from that training and it was really great. I felt so spiritually lifted and it was great!! We then proceeded and had a game where our Zone won!! Rupert Zone is great!! Been here for over a year and I've loved every minute of it!! We came back from Twin and we tried some people, but no one answered. Typical. We tried though. We closed the night out with a meeting with the Stake Presidency and it was really great. 
Add caption

Wednesday was a really great day!! We went on exchanges and I had an Elder with me that is from Argentina. We just straight up worked hard!! We were able to teach a lot of people and actually catch them home. But not only that we were able to get some return appointments and really good lessons. We know better how we can proceed forward in helping those we come in contact with, to come unto Christ. It was really cool.

Thursday we weekly planned and we got things done. We are even prepping to start a Spanish Class for English Speakers to help us out with getting Hispanics to feel welcomed at church. We then had some really good Hispanic Food at a restaurant that Zone Conferenceopened back up two weeks ago. It was amazing!! We then just worked hard and tried sooo many people, but we had no success until later that night. We had an amazing!! I mean AMAZING lesson with a Less Active Family and it was just quite spiritually amazing!! There are no words to really describe how awesome it was. I was blown away.

Zone Conference
Friday we were on exchanges again and I went with an Elder Paul. It was a pretty slow day, but we got things done. I really don't know what more to say...lol....

Saturday we were back together and we had some surprise service come up and we were taking down vines from a chimney and it was really difficult!! These things were just glued on there!! They didn't want to leave!! With a lot of force and strategic thinking though, we got them. We later went on with our day trying so many ideas and so many things that we thought were right. The struggle was real!!

Sunday it was cool, but long. We had a lot of meetings and a lot of good things that came from those meetings. We need to act fast with all of our plans! It was just a day of meetings. We then tried so many people, but yet again, nothing. We ended up closing with our studies and we tried thinking of ways we could use technology a lot better. We are making improvements. 

This was a good week, but I could tell that the adversary was trying to put us down no matter how hard we worked! I love you and miss you all!! I wish the best for you all!!!

Elder Ruesch

No comments:

Post a Comment