Monday, April 23, 2018

Week 78 - "When ye have done it unto these..." (4/23/2018)

Service
So this week has been awesome. In a sense... I almost died cause of my stupid allergies...But it's okay.  I have made it out alive. But anyways...

We got Pranked
This past week we did a lot of service this week. Hay baled, moved, cleaned, more moving, and roping. Elder Cooke, what a man. He roped one of the other Elders! It was hilarious!! That was literally pretty much our week. Whether got good, so we did some service. But we also did work. In between me dying of my allergies. Pretty self satisfactory. We did a lot of finding and have tons of potentials to go and see! Hopefully one of them will be interested. Transfers are this week too! Crazy that 6 weeks has gone by already. I feel like I'm leaving Rupert and going back to Boise!! But we shall see if that's the Lord's will. It would be nice if that is, but we will see!! I love this work and I love what I am doing here. I know that when we serve others, we are serving the Lord. Minister unto those that need to be ministered too. There are people around us who need our love and support. 

I love you all and I miss you all!!! Thank you for all your love and support!! 

Elder Ruesch
Declo District
Elder Cooke roping another Elder
Rupert District

No comments:

Post a Comment